- 4/5 Bedroom Modernised Family Home
- Beautiful Grounds Extending to 1.75 acres
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Surrounded by Lovely Countryside
- Excellent and Fast Transport Connections to London and The Midlands
- Easy Reach of M40 Motorway
- Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Thame and Oxford are Nearby
- Council Tax Band C
- Energy Efficiency Rating Band C
-Property SummaryPleasantly and peacefully situated and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this is a bright and spacious, modernised, 4/5 double bedroom, family home set within stunning grounds, extending to approximately 1.75 acres, with mature trees and hedges and a sweeping gravel driveway. The property was subject to a program of complete modernisation some four years ago and as such is presented in good decorative order with neutral shades throughout and other quality touches such as solid timber floors and a beautiful polished limestone kitchen floor. There is scope for further improvements, either an extension to the main house or, perhaps, a garden office or garaging, subject to the necessary consents.
Excellent transport connections include fast train services from Princes Risborough to Oxford, Bicester, Birmingham and London Marylebone (from 34 minutes) and from nearby Little Kimble to London Marylebone (from 55 minutes). Easy reach of the M40 motorway, junction 6.