Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
- Quiet Location
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Sitting/Dining Room with French Windows into Garden
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Immaculate Decorative Order
- Situated Around A Private Green
- Secluded and Landscaped South Facing Garden
- Highly Sought After Village
- Parking and Garage
- No Onward Chain
-Property SummaryQuietly tucked away and positioned around a small private green in the heart of this highly sought after village, this is a 3 bedroom, mid terrace, modern house presented in immaculate decorative order, with enclosed and secluded landscaped south-facing rear garden, garage and parking.
Long Crendon offers an array of local amenities including a post office, a number of small boutique shops, a library, a village hall, a church hall, three churches, a primary school and nursery, a health centre and dental practice, football, tennis and bowls clubs and a good variety of pubs and restaurants making it one of the most sought after and highly serviced villages in the area.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.