Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
- Quiet Location
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Sitting/Dining Room with French Windows into Garden
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Immaculate Decorative Order
- Situated Around A Private Green
- Secluded and Landscaped South Facing Garden
- Highly Sought After Village
- Parking and Garage
-Property SummaryQuietly tucked away and positioned around a small private green in the heart of this highly sought after village, this is a 3 bedroom, mid terrace, modern house presented in immaculate decorative order, with enclosed and secluded landscaped south-facing rear garden, garage and visitor parking.
Long Crendon offers an array of local amenities including a post office, a number of small boutique shops, a library, a village hall, a church hall, three churches, a primary school and nursery, a health centre and dental practice, football, tennis and bowls clubs and a good variety of pubs and restaurants making it one of the most sought after and highly serviced villages in the area.
Council Tax: Band E. Energy Efficiency Rating; Band C. Available Now. Sorry, No Pets.