- Spacious 4 Bedoom Family Home
- Lovely Centre of Village Location
- In Need of Some Attention
- South Facing Garden with Gated Parking
- Council Tax Band D
- Fast Train Connections to London and The Midlands
- Regular Bus Service to Oxford and Aylesbury
- Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Thame and Oxford are Nearby
-Property SummarySet in the heart of the conservation area of Haddenham, this is a stylish, 4 bedroom, period village home with over 2000 square feet of accommodation and in need of some attention.
Set in the heart of the conservation area of Haddenham, this is a stylish, 4 bedroom, period village home with over 2000 square feet of accommodation.
The rooms are all of a good size and there is parking to the rear of the property and a predominately south facing enclosed garden. The property is need of some attention but it would not take a great deal to bring it back to first class condition. On the ground floor, there is a large sitting room, measuring in excess of 21 feet, a family room which could have a number different uses, a large kitchen breakfast room overlooking the garden and a utility room, which could encompass a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two other double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second there is another bedroom and attic/storage space.