- Semi-detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- In need of complete modernisation
- Lovely mature garden
- Central village location
- Beautiful surrounding countryside
- Driveway parking and garage
- Village pub and village stores
- Easy Access to M40 Motorway
- Close to Thame, Oxford and Aylesbury
-Property SummarySituated in an elevated position, in the heart of this highly desirable Buckinghamshire village, this is a link detached, 3 bedroom, modern bungalow in need of complete renovation throughout. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful enclosed garden, with gated side access, with mature fruit trees and rose and shrub borders. The property further benefits from an integrated single garage, with a courtesy door to the rear garden, and driveway parking for one vehicle.
Chearsley is a popular and thriving village with a village hall, village store, pub, church and cricket club and is located within easy reach of Thame, Oxford, Aylesbury and High Wycombe, with excellent transport connections, being located not far from the M40 motorway and fast rail services to London and Birmingham from Haddenham and Thame railway station.