This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
- Attractive 2 bedroom period cottage
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Large cottage garden
- Elevated village with views
- Highly regarded village pub
- Short drive to Thame and Aylesbury
- Chiltern line into London Marylebone, Oxford and Birmingham
- Easy access M40 motorway
- No Upward Chain
- Outbuildings with potential for garden office
-Property SummarySituated in this highly regarded hill top village and surrounded by an area of outstanding natural beauty, this is an attractive semi-detached, two bedroom period cottage with a good size garden and potential for some spectacular views. The property is offered for sale with the added benefit of no onward chain.
Internally, the property has a cosy feel and exhibits a number of characterful features, including exposed ceiling timbers, latched cottage doors and an inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove. The garden is a particular feature of the cottage. It can be accessed from the sitting room or via its own side passage access and is laid mainly to lawn, with high hedges offering a good deal of privacy and seclusion. There are two outbuildings, of which better use could be made, or perhaps removed to open up a spectacular far-reaching vista.